Adia Dant is a young actress, singer and dancer who’s already accomplished great strides in the entertainment world. Adia began her love of performing at the age of 3 and has worked hard to develop her talents to give performances that are truly spectacular.
In early 2017, Adia was selected to record an original song through the direction of Jonell Polansky from Nashville, TN: Adia recorded Wings On Your Dreams written by Kim Edwin Williams who was an American songwriter who wrote hits for Randy Travis, Joe Diffie, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks and many others.
I am so excited to introduce the world to Adia Dant. Adia is a young woman that I have had the pleasure of watching her grow up & be trained by Lynne Mlott from Musicality Arts in Indianapolis, Indiana. Adia is a true triple threat excelling in vocals, acting and dance! She is young teenager who earned the nick name, “Firecracker” because of her big personality full of spunk, sass & energy. One meeting with this young lady and she will definitely steal your heart!
“It’s not hard to understand why this young lady is excelling in her chosen career choices, and I am honored to support her in my new upcoming magazine (Extraordinary Kids). I have only just recently learned about Adia through a very good friend of her’s (Jennifer Mlott) who has nothing but rave reviews to say about young Adia, and is a great mentor for her”. says Randy Lockhart – Indie Artists Magazine.
Adia’s resume shows her dynamic talents that radiates charisma and emotion. Whether she’s lighting up the stage by singing, dancing or acting, she treats each performance with the focus and dedication that can only be brought forth by a performer who’s talented to the core. Adia feels at home in a number or roles, and is happy to show her wide range of acting talents. Her ever-growing list of awards and accolades is a testament to the breadth of her skills.
In 2014 at the age of 9, Adia was cast in a dual role of Pepper and Annie Understudy for the National Broadway Tour of Annie the Musical.
In December of 2014, Adia was promoted to Annie Alternate and began performing 6 shows a week as Pepper and 2 shows a week as Annie. 310 shows, 45 weeks and 32 cities later, the Annie Tour ended in July of 2015.
Since finishing the Annie run, Adia has continued her passion for the Arts by performing Regionally as Al in Al In Boogiewunderland (November 2015), Jovie in Elf (June 2016), and Mayzie in Seussical (January 2017).
Other Accolades include:
- Selected by Martin Charnin to represent Broadway Tour kickoff as Annie at Millennium Park- Chicago 18,000 in attendance (August 2014)
- US Open Vocalist Performed With Annie Orphans August 2015
- Indiana Junior State Vocal Grand Champion and Overall Junior Champion (August 2016)
- Circle of Lights Soloist Top 5 Performed in front of audience of 100,000 (November 2016)
- 5 appearances on Nashville Spotlight TV show Vocals/EMCEE (September 2016 to current)
- COHOST and SOLOIST CMA Showcase Music Festival June 2017
- 10 Hours of dance instruction weekly – 10th year of Dance
- Weekly vocal lessons-4th year of Voice
- St. Jude Catholic School Speech Team
- St. Jude Catholic School Volleyball Team
- St. Jude Catholic School Cheer Squad