Hailee Faith is 10 years old. She is the Youth Ambassador for the Alabama Music Association.
She won Tuscaloosa Talent Search 2016 in the Jr. vocalist category.
She was the overall winner last year in her school talent show.
Hailee has performed regularly on ” Nashville Spotlight” produced by Mike Jennings.
Last year she recorded her first gospel EP and 2 original songs.
Hailee released her first music video with her original song “Angel On My Shoulder” in 2016.
Coming soon Hailee will be recording her next original song, an upbeat Country song!
Hailee got her start in gospel music and still sings in church most Sunday mornings.
6 interesting things about Hailee:
1. Hailee loves hot sauce and attempts to eat it on every bite of food she consumes.
2. She has/collects LPS figurines (Little Pet Shop toys) She has around 200
3. Hailee loves to kayak! We live on a private 15 acre lake and she kayaks all around it. She does a little fishing as well.
4. She loves to perform! No stage too big or too small.
5. Hailee loves “slime” she makes it, she buys it and she plays with it. She says it’s her stress relief (why is a 10 year old stressed?) ha!
6. Hailee claims to hear music in her head- she’s told us this since around the age of 5. She can hear a song (especially one she likes) and sing it after just a few listens- in key, perfect pitch and no flat notes.